Our Client are a full service ecommerce development agency based in South West London with some very cool clients and great projects. In short, we create ecommerce shops and experiences for companies like ASOS or Bond Street jewellers or funky designer furniture shops. They are a lovely team of account managers, project managers, designers, developers and online marketing specialists.
Due to continued success and growth they are on the lookout for talented Junior Account Manager to join the team in Richmond.
The role focuses on liaising with clients and delivering lots of work that will make a difference to the client's businesses. It therefore requires a person who can rapidly understand what their clients need and who can apply their organisational skills to round up the team and scope and deliver often many pieces of work for many clients all at a pace and at the same time. No pressure :)
About the Role
This is an exciting and varied role that would suit a bright, business minded, enthusiastic and outgoing person with strong initiative and willingness to learn new things. The position of Junior Account Manager will involve:
- Liaising with clients and designers and developers to create and deliver ecommerce initiatives and projects. This is the key aspect of the role and will involve a lot of daily communication with many clients and people in our business - both oral, written as well as through using our ticket management system and document management system.
- Monitoring and ensuring progress of development initiatives
- Analysis of project budgets, time spent and preparing reports for clients
- Making sure that work is delivered on time, to budget and to client satisfaction
- Working closely with account and project managers to continuously improve our processes and documentation
The role requires a person who is organised, numerate, and with an eye for detail in administrative work, while remaining very much focused on achieving targets. As well as a having a passion for ecommerce and retail and previous experience working within a team environment the successful applicant will have as a minimum:
- Strong organisation and communication skills with ability to multi-task
- Positive and confident attitude with a great deal of energy and motivation
- Business acumen and understanding how an ecommerce business works
- Impeccable communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to establish trust and build long standing relationships
- Team player approach with an ability to use your own initiative
- A consultative, client-focused approach
- Great organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work quickly and accurately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel and Outlook
Nice to have
- Previous experience customer service or sales industry or role in an advantage
- Previous experience working in a web, marketing or ecommerce agency or on the ecommerce client side is an advantage
- Previous experience working with JIRA, Confluence is an advantage
What you’ll get
If you’re successful in your application, you can look forward to being part of a fun, close-knit and team, who work hard and play hard. As well as a fantastic work environment (picture a relaxing open plan office with music, fruit, good coffee and drinks on Fridays), we’ll give you the equipment you need, opportunities for bonuses, mentoring and training. The progression path for this role includes more senior positions in account management as well as more lateral progression into project management or operations management roles.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job