Ecommerce Insights & Optimisation Manager
Berkshire, commutable from areas such as: Reading, Newbury & Basingstoke
This is a pivotal role working for a well-established, fast-paced B2C ecommerce business with big plans. Your ecommerce insights & optimisation background, ideally gained within a consumer environment, will set you in great stead to take on this exciting challenge.
Please note that you will need to have a car due to the rural location of the offices.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Head of eCommerce, you will be responsible for defining & leading the onsite optimisation strategy & roadmap
- Establishing exception reporting & proactive notification
- Making sure there is always accurate & complete capture of the required data
- Taking responsibility for excellent insight & analysis across reporting, reviews as well as long terms strategic initiatives
- Identifying insights and making appropriate recommendations to the relevant teams
- Reporting regularly on business performance, competitor & trend, qual & quant data and producing insights
- Developing & implementing onsite analytic approaches, and using data to drive online optimisation
- Finding the best tools and approaches for insights, analytics and recommendations
- Moving the company to the most appropriate attribution model & toolset
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent background in a similar role, ideally gained within a consumer ecommerce business
- Highly numerate and analytical with excellent problem solving skills
- Solid Google Analytics experience
- Insight based optimisation & change delivery experience
- Background in gathering, assessing & prioritising analytics as well as creating suitable business reporting
- Marketing channel optimisation and/or customer journey optimisation
- Split testing tools use would be useful, as would personalisation technologies
This is a varied & rewarding role, well suited to an experienced, team orientated digital marketing professional. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job