** Exciting opportunity for a data-driven candidate who has experience within e-commerce who MUST be available for an immediate start**
JOB ROLE: E-commerce
JOB TYPE: Temporary on-going
COMPANY: Online e-commerce
HOURS: 09.00 am- 17.00pm
SALARY: £13.00 PH
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Friendly, sociable, professional
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assisting in the analysis of data and customer insights to help drive site merchandising
- Ensuring the reporting suite is fit for purpose and the data is regularly communicated to the key stakeholders
- Owning weekly Site Merchandising insight meetings focusing on driving change to improve customer experience across our platforms
- Scheduling the content and assets across our platforms to ensure optimal communication to Makers of our planned activity, inspiration and core business messages
- Continued process improvement to ensure scalability and efficiency
- Supporting with new store/craft site rollouts, ensuring the content is competitive, discoverable and shoppable - allowing Makers an optimal experience
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Graduate with a minimum 2.1 degree
- Fast learner that thrives on autonomy and self-learning
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Smart, Kind, Maker.
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: LF/LS/2310
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'