E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £50,000
An exclusive luxury skincare distributor this client is passionate about well-being and always take the extra time to look after their staff and clients. Driven by results they ensure every customer is 100% satisfied.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
This role is reporting to the Managing Director, there is no red tape, they are agile, blue-sky thinkers! You would be actively encouraged to work utilising an entrepreneurial mindset and a visionary outlook with a dynamic pace. This role also offers 2/3 days a week remote working and a chance to be of a business that is growing rapidly.
The Essence of the Role
A newly created role, supporting the growth of the online side to the business. With a focus on acquiring new customers, converting web traffic and customer retention. With the online journey in its infancy, it is an incredibly exciting time to join and make a real impression in the role. You will gain international exposure and will be rewarded in line with the company’s progressive plan.
Scope of the Social Media Manager
- Creation of the strategy and growth forecast across all digital channels.
- Developing and implementing Paid Search, Shopping and SEO campaigns while driving a strong ROAS and ensuring a seamless brand positioning & content across all platforms
- Strategy and implementation of Paid & Tactical Social in line with the social media plan.
- Create, develop and implement a CRM strategy as part of a strong customer retention plan
- Devising creative and cost-effective strategies to drive traffic to the sites.
- Streamlining the end-to-end customer journey to achieve maximum ROI
- Experience in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Autonomous management of an online platform with proven results
- Demonstratable capabilities with tactical campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords, Merchant Center, Analytics and all social channels
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'