Central Employment are delighted to be working with a fast growing eCommerce, Consumer Goods organisation, looking to expand their in-house eCommerce and Digital Marketing function. The successful eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, will come with strong B2C digital marketing experience, technical website management and Magento knowledge.
Role and responsibilities
As Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will be the development and delivery of the businesses digital marketing strategy and activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure our brand is consistently executed and help us to further develop our unique brand identity and personality
- Responsible for all earned, owned, and paid marketing activities
- Keep an eye on the competition, ensuring you are up to date with their activities and identify any opportunities
- Develop and implement strategies and plans for all audiences within both Retail and Trade segments.
- Continually improving the functionality of the eCommerce site, focusing on user journey’s, shopability and conversion.
- Implement in house PR activity to help raise awareness of our brand and audiences.
- Lead on new marketing initiatives such as developing our CSR project, podcast, new social channels.
- Constantly researching consumer, societal and digital trends.
- Lead the delivery of our business growth strategy and develop this over time in collaboration with our marketing and business advisers
- Manage marketing budget and delivery against key financial and engagement KPIs
- Deliver new product launches working with our eCommerce Merchandiser and in-house designer
- Launch, market and run our customer referral and retention programme
- Plan and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Prepare and execute online calendar of activities
- Manage relationships with external marketing, paid advertising and design resources
- Work closely with directors to optimise and develop our social media, influencer and content strategies and delivery of campaigns
- Use data and analytics to provide marketing insight and new ideas and strategies to acquire and
- Regular reporting against marketing plans and key deliverables
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to design and deliver marketing strategies that achieve significant outcomes
- Ability to balance commercial and data driven decision making with creative flair
- Strong attention to detail/high level of accuracy
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to co-ordinate and manage internal and external resources
- 2+ years previous eCommerce experience with strong understanding of eCommerce strategy, optimisation and best practices
- Knowledge and experience in content and technical SEO, paid and organic search
- 3+ years digital marketing experience including social and influencer marketing and brand development
- Consumer Goods
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'