Central Employment are looking to recruit a creative eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, joining a B2C focussed brand with a strong industry reputation. Due to growth within their digital performance team, they are seeking a digital marketing specialist with a background from within eCommerce and in-depth experience in acquisition channels.
Purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager role:-
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing eCommerce team that is focused on doing things differently to make it easy and convenient for customers. You will be taking on a key senior role with scope to develop and deliver the businesses digital marketing strategy and subsequently build the digital marketing function. The role is perfect for a motivated and tenacious self-starter who loves making a real difference, having responsibility and autonomy to deliver; and is passionate about leading the growth and development of the business.
As the new Digital Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities will be the development and delivery of the businesses digital marketing strategy and activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the delivery of our business growth strategy and develop this over time in collaboration with our marketing and business advisers
- Manage marketing budget and delivery against key financial and engagement KPIs
- Deliver new product launches working with our eCommerce Merchandiser and in-house designer
- Launch, market and run our customer referral and retention programme
- Plan and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Prepare and execute online calendar of activities
- Manage relationships with external marketing, paid advertising and design resources
- Work closely with directors to optimise and develop our social media, influencer and content strategies and delivery of campaigns
- Use data and analytics to provide marketing insight and new ideas and strategies to acquire and
- Regular reporting against marketing plans and key deliverables
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to design and deliver marketing strategies that achieve significant outcomes
- Ability to balance commercial and data driven decision making with creative flair
- Strong attention to detail/high level of accuracy
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Able to co-ordinate and manage internal and external resources
- 2+ years previous eCommerce experience with strong understanding of eCommerce strategy, optimisation and best practices
- Knowledge and experience in content and technical SEO, paid and organic search
- 3+ years digital marketing experience including social and influencer marketing and brand development
- Marketing Strategies
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'