eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager to be based in Dublin, near the airport paying upto €70,000 + 25% bonus required by an independently owned retailer presently with 30 stores who are about to embark on an exciting expansion program. You will manage a small team and be responsible for the digital presense of the compant's overall brand. You will be responsible for online social media campaigns including PPC and SEO
The Retailer are about to embark on an exciting expansion programme which will bring fantastic PR opportunites, there will be lots of rebranding and loads of positive news to share.
If you are an eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with retail experience considering relocating to Dublin or returning to Eire, or commuting we'd like to hear from you.
The successful eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with be responsible for the implementation of the digital strategy. In addition, this position will take responsibility for the development and ongoing enhancement of the e-commerce site as well as ensuring SEO and traffic driving KPI's are met. This successful eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will ensure conversion rates are maximised and will work closely with the Marketing manager and commercial team to ensure a seamless experience across all social and digital channels.
The eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for driving the digital development agenda, identify and implement initiatives as set out by our company digital strategy.
- Manage the digital presence of the company's overall brand
- Day to day management of PPC & SEO campaigns
- CMS and change management of websites
- Develop and manage email marketing campaigns and strategies
- Work with the commercial team to drive the current social media strategy
- Deliver monthly reports and weekly marketing report
- Maintain and update the marketing plan
- Google AdWords campaign planning and optimisation
- Conduct competitor keyword research
- Image editing and creative campaign development
- Developing landing pages
- Uploading content to social media
- Drafting blog posts
- Identifying and Developing digital innovations to drive our digital credentials
- Work with other business managers and external partners to construct a great 'customer experience for McCabes.
- Experience in retail digital marketing.
- Experience in setting up and running email campaigns
- CRM and customer segmentation experience
- Experience of working with 3rd party marketing and digital agencies
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to handle a busy and varied workload to deadlines
- Ability to manage to a pre-determined budget
- Knowledge of Magento an advantage
- Interest and passionate for retail, specifically digital innovation within retail
- Experience using Mailchimp and Google Analytics would be advantageous
- Pay Per Click
- Search Engine Optimization
- Change Management of Websites