A relatively new start up and growing company in central Colchester are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing and eCommerce assistant to join the team to support their brand growth nationwide and in Europe.
The role involves managing the company's online web activities and building online presence of the brand both in the UK and internationally plus seeking out new digital and e-commerce opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the overall day to day responsibilities on social media management
- Creating website banners, social media graphics and posts, email marketing graphics, printed flyers and marketing material
- Launching the brand on website and social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent 'on-brand' voice in line with our high standards
- Assisting sales and purchasing team in launching and listing new products on website
- Optimising Google PPC, social media adverts and building up the companies SEO - a good technical understanding in SEO and PPC is crucial
- Ensure that the website is fully optimised for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google analytics
- Analyse product performance and trends
- Assisting with the Customer Services Team regarding any customer issues
- Manage, monitor and report on product feedback on the Google Analytics, Google Advert and other digital adverts to the owner
- Increase traffic through promotions and marketing tools
- Research new opportunities in the UK, North America and Europe
- Keeping up-to-date with new marketplace initiatives to help grow the business
- Photographing recent customer products and updating social media on a weekly basis
- Maintaining the company website
- Sending out electronic communications (MailChimp)
- Building a CRM system for 'product ideas' that are submitted via the website
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing, Google PPC, Google Analytics, Facebook Promotion Adverts, SEO Copywriting
- Experience of using Photoshop / Photoshop Elements
- Numerate and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and English language skills
With new challenges and opportunities every day this is an incredible opportunity to work in a fast growing company in an exciting product area. Working within a fun and fast paced culture with room to progress as the company grows.
I am able to provide you with more company information if you are shortlisted for this role. I am looking to shortlist together successful candidates over the next 3 business days, as this is a Temporary-Permanent role there will be an interview process with the client of which I can offer company insights and advice to help you through the recruitment process giving you the best possible service as a candidate.
If you have the above experience and have any questions on this role then lets chat, you can reach me on the Chelmsford branch number and ask to speak with Kate or alternatively you can email me directly
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job