Ecommerce & Digital Manager - Premium sportswear- London £45,000
My client is an exciting start-up brand who is becoming a big name in premium sportswear. They are now looking for an Ecommerce and Digital Manager to join their team in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multichannel business, who is currently working with some of the biggest names in fashion!
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Have experience with acquisition channels including Affiliates, SEO and PPC.
- Management of the PPC agency - with a strong understanding of the channel.
- Execute the digital strategy across E-commerce platforms
- Own the online sales target - maximising sales and identifying areas for continued growth
- Oversee web development across the Digital platforms, working closely with the Web Development agency
- Strong digital/ecommerce experience in a similar level/role.
- Ideally come from a background of apparel fashion.
- Thorough understanding and proven hands on success of Digital Marketing.
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to couple business goals with customer needs and translate into highly effective digital strategies.
- Strategic planning and financial awareness and departmental budget management.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
- Digital Marketing