Our client is a rapidly growing business based in Tewkesbury who offer online shopping to retail customers via their websites as well as B2B globally.
This exciting opening is for a Manager to head the Digital Content Team, overseeing all social media platforms, IT & graphic design whilst supported by specialist contracted development support from Magento developers and external website hosts.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years digital content and e-commerce retail experience and experience of Magento Enterprise. SAP would also be an advantage.
Responsibility to oversee:
- Maintain Product Part Numbers & Descriptions
- Website Content Management
- Website Development, Optimisation & Support
- Social Media Strategy Implementation
- Marketing Strategy Implementation
- Support of Business performance Analysis
- Maximise the flow of information to key Distributors
Technical skills & Ability to include:
- Success in building e-commerce businesses
- Strong analytical, innovative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to be effective in working with cross-functional teams
- High degree of organisation & project management
- Entrepreneurial mind set and self-starter
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced user of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of providing customer service - directly, via telephone or online systems
- An ability to understand the needs of a wide variety and types of people, work with local and international colleagues and always act professionally in the best interest of the company
Please email your up to date CV details to Judy and call to discuss your application further.
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Website Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"