If you have a passion for eCommerce, Marketing and digital media, we want to hear from you. We have an exciting and creative opportunity as we strive to be the "best in class" for Web Sales and Online Marketing. This role covers many areas across eCommerce, Digital Development, Digital/Social Marketing, Merchandising and Content Creation.
You will work in a varied role, in one of the fastest-growing and dynamic areas of the company, with a group of talented, creative and enthusiastic individuals to ensure that we are delivering the best possible marketing material for a retailer in our industry.
What’s the Job?
- Working with the Development team you will assist with the development of the UI and UX of our website to enhance our customer's experience, driving the overall performance of the website
- You will also develop third-party platforms and internal development plans to execute merchandising and marketing campaigns to increase sales.
Website Merchandising and Administration
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns on our Website and across all digital platforms
- Ensuring that promotions are clear, concise and delivered to the best of our abilities on our website
- Ensuring product listings are accurate and products are being marketed correctly.
- Ensuring that all categories are updated with the correct Marketing/Promotional material for the period
- Using marketing platforms assist with the coordination and execution of marketing and promotional activity.
- Sending emails, notifications and social posts
- Assist with creating an in-depth email marketing strategy that looks to make email marketing much more personalised for our customers.
- Assist with the management of our PPC campaigns on Google, Bing and Social Media.
- Understand and execute marketing campaigns for multiple goals (Customer Acquisition, Retention, Conversion and Brand Awareness)
- You will also play a key role in our Digital Marketing department and assist in the creation of high-quality content across our website and any other digital platforms. This can include Written Content, Digital Design, SEO Copywriting and Web Design.
- Managing and Maintaining our social media platforms
- Delivering regular 'on brand’ posts that appeal to our target market
- Developing the platform to keep us at the cutting edge on all platforms and ensuring that we’re using all possible features that are open to us.
- Creating own content for use on social media platforms in the shape of videos, photos and written content
- You will also be there to support any other related marketing content including, Facebook Live, Video Adverts & Radio appearances. You may also on occasion appear in front of the camera in a presenting role where required.
- Experience with eCommerce CMS
- Experience with digital and Social Marketing platforms
- Experience with creating content (web banners, videos, images, emails)
- Exceptional initiative with the ability and desire to make the role your own
- Good written and spoken English
- Organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to manage own workload and time
- Knowledge of Web Design / HTML / CSS (Ideal but not essential)
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'