We are recruiting an Ecommerce Development Specialist for a global business with their UK headquarters based in the Watford area. The company manufacture medical devices that are supplied to the NHS and private hospitals, so we are looking for a candidate that has an understanding of buying processes within the NHS who can be responsible for the management, development, promotion and maintenance of an online order platform/web shop that supplies products to both a B2B and B2C audience (from order to invoicing). Working with the international ecommerce team on a wider basis, this person will play a key role in the continuous improvement of the ecommerce site and will drive the usage of these platforms across the customer base, especially within hospitals.
The role can included home based working but will involve spending time each week at their UK headquarters in the Watford area. Salary is negotiable with an excellent benefits package!
We are seeking candidates with previous ecommerce experience who understand the functionality and management of ecommerce platforms, ideally within the medical device and/or healthcare sectors. An understanding of GHX (Global Healthcare Exchange) would also be desirable.
Overview of role:
- Ensure an excellent customer experience for those using ecommerce platform
- Working closely with NHS trusts and hospitals to promote and develop the platform to ensure maximum usage
- Dealing with any customer or internal staff issues regarding ecommerce services
- Monitoring the performance of both B2B and B2C platforms (web shops)
- Maintaining the information flow between customers and business
- Attending customer visits to promote solutions
- Participating in ecommerce projects
- Presenting ideas to optimise and improve performance
- Participating in conference calls across international ecommerce teams
- Attending testing and workshops during development of solutions
- Communicating issues and areas for improvement to development teams
- Promoting web shop use within business by ensuring teams are knowledgeable
- Increase utilisation of EDI processes and all automated solutions
- Experience of using ecommerce platforms
- Ideally some experience of working with NHS/hospitals and within the medical/healthcare sector
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and across global teams
- Good commercial understanding (how platform can increase sales/productivity)
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding
- Previous knowledge of GS1, GHX and/or stock and ERP systems would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job