ECommerce Development Executive
NRG is delighted to be working with an established manufacturing company in Morpeth who is looking for an Ecommerce Development Executive to join their online marketing team.
Reporting directly to the UK Country Manager, you will be accountable for manage the website, shaping the eCommerce strategy and increasing online revenue. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a difference over the eCommerce channel of the business.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the eCommerce web strategy
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity for driving growth beyond current organisational thinking
- Assist with the development of the company website, managing the user experience of the website, including side navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Lead generation content in line with business objectives
- Planning and executing data capture and utilisation for marketing purposes i.e. email marketing and social
- Coordinating customer communications and managing relationships
- Managing the Amazon and eBay marketplaces
Skills and experience required:
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial attitude towards your daily duties
- Ability to drive online growth through innovative ideas and strengthening the web content
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in B2C using an eCommerce platform
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and CRO
- Strong knowledge of the typical customer journey and factors which deliver a successful online experience
If you would like to apply, please send an updated CV to SarahWoodhall @nrgplc.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'