Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
They are currently look for an eCommerce Developer to join their rapidly expanding eCommerce department.
The role of the Ecommerce Developer in the organisation is to provide a first class user experience for all transactional websites for all brands. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to drive the continued growth of ecommerce sales, they will amend and develop the magento code base , integrate with 3rd party supporting systems and also develop on internal systems
The role will be working within a team that has developers / system architects / testers and digital performance optimizers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysing requirements and estimating development work
- Programming and templating responsive, dynamic websites using current best practice.
- Setting up and connecting backend and frontend coding.
- Testing code and deploying projects to server environments.
- Implementing third party integrations
- Github experience
- Supported Skill in PHP
- Magento experience
- Knowledge of AWS
- Responsive Website Development
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to new software systems
- Good understanding of security on the Website
- Using Analytic packages to understand the performance of code deployments
- Experience working with databases
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'