Forward Role are currently working with a UK market leader in the print/packaging industry. They are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Copywriter to focus on improving their online content and tone of voice.
The successful candidate will primarily be working on the company's website writing, editing, testing and optimising product copy to help customers identify the right products for their needs and help maximise conversion for the business. They will also be responsible for adding and reconfiguring products, auditing and maintaining product data to help maximise product findability, and assisting the marketing team in the creation and delivery of email marketing communications.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company and contribute towards the growth of the online business through your writing skills.
- Writing and editing online product page content to improve conversion and search performance.
- Adding and reconfiguring products via the Magento ecommerce platform.
- Managing and improving Magento product data to maximise product findability.
- Continual improvement to the performance of product copy and data through analysis and testing.
- Assisting with the production and delivery of email marketing communications.
Skills and experience required
- Exceptional spelling, grammar and pedantic attention to detail is a prerequisite for this role.
- Experience with a CMS platform of some kind is essential (Magento is preferred).
- A good degree in journalism, English or a related subject is required.
- Understanding or experience of writing ecommerce product content is essential.
- A basic knowledge of web analytics and conversion rate optimisation is highly advantageous.
- An understanding of basic search engine optimisation techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinker.
- Self-motivated, proactive and ambitious.
- Great organisational skills.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"