My Client is a UK leading conservation Charity for the last 100 years. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fantastic collaborative team as an eCommerce Coordinator on a contracting position.
To manage all elements of design, technical development, maintenance and administration of the eCommerce website and mail order sales.
- To manage all aspects of the on-going maintenance and design of the eCommerce site, including new product set-up, merchandising and promotional activity, ensuring the site meets the highest level of customer service and maximises income generation
- You will lead the collation of content for eCommerce products including pictures and promotional messaging, by liaising with buyers, promotions manager and external suppliers to ensure seasonal go-live deadlines are met in line with the promotions calendar and ensuring web content is on-message, on brand and regularly refreshed to delight customers and maximise income generation through direct channels
- To Lead development projects and support cases. Commission and brief the web development agency, manage the client relationship and ensure developments are completed according to agreed timelines and within budget to improve customer usability, increase conversion rates and maximise income generation
- Lead the drive for continuous improvement and innovation through all aspects of the eCommerce systems, processes and communications. Explore new technologies and services when appropriate, to improve efficiencies and maximise return on investment
- Manage the creative design and messaging of the eCommerce site so it remains audience focused, and the design and tone-or-voice are on-brand according to the Charity's internal guidelines to recruit new customers and reactivate lapsed customers
- Lead the analysis and reporting on eCommerce KPIs, to inform future developments, optimise financial performance and ensure business growth
- Responsible for negotiating with commercial suppliers, such as web developers and software agencies, manage the client relationships and record the mail order expenditure against budget ensuring costs are kept to a minimum and ROI is maximised
- Work collaboratively with all colleagues and stakeholders, contributing to the mail order department strategy to improve ways of working and ensure future business growth
Please apply to this ad, drop me an email with a copy your CV to OR drop me a call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job