We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Content Coordinator to join a very successful company in the fashion industry, based in Luton!
Reporting to the Brand Communications Manager and working in the friendly ecommerce team of 4, this role will involve writing content for the website, attending and organising for offsite product photoshoots, and updating the internal systems as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic candidate who offers excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine interest in the fashion industry!
The company are expanding and this is a great time to join and be part of their exciting future.
- Following given briefs, create highly targeted audiences for digital marketing campaigns for the brand’s key sales channels
- Research trends in digital e-shot campaigns as guided
- Pulling together content for agreed campaigns, segments and programmes
- Working with the Single Customer View and Dotmailer to support digital and e-shot marketing for the brand’s sales channels
- Administering web stock on the back office system including monitoring prices and amending when required, monitoring stock levels of key lines, monitoring stock in the web warehouse, setting up pre-order stock with the relevant internal teams
- Creating web copy specifications for launches, chasing samples
- Main point of contact with the advertising agency - booking product shoots and creating briefs, collating samples, and attending shoots to ensure standards are met
- Sharing new launch information with the customer service and merchandising teams
- Merchandising key categories as required to keep the offer looking fresh and attractive
- Carrying out regular web trawls to identify errors with a view to removing and improving
- Proposing updates to key category pages
- Regularly looking at competitor sites and sites in different sectors and proposing improvements
- Graduates with relevant industry experience will seriously be considered
- Ideally degree educated or good A Levels
- Ecommerce experience would be advantageous
- Excellent and confident written and spoken English communication skills
- Organised and unflappable
- Ability to deliver projects within tight deadlines/on budget
- Experience in database usage preferred
- Excellent attention to detail - accuracy is essential within every aspect of this role
- Photoshop experience helpful
- Great time management skills - ability to deliver multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Naturally numerate
- Must be a team player, but with the ability to work under own initiative
- An interest in fashion/style particularly useful
Hours: Standard hours 9am - 5:30pm
Due to the requirements of the role, candidates must be prepared to work outside core hours or be on call if required, in order to meet the needs of the business
Benefits include: 20 days holiday rising to 25 after service, discounts, cafe facilities, modern beautiful offices and a great place to work!
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Brand Awareness
- Fashion Design
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job