Ecommerce Consultant, with experience of setting up, running and maintaining an online store within the IT markets, is required for a global IT consultancy based in Central London, paying from £40,000 - £50,000.
Working for an IT consultancy, the Ecommerce Consultant will be instrumental in the strategy and hands on elements of setting up & launching an ecommerce / online store for the selling of IT services and distribution of IT products. Once launched and running, you will also be responsible for managing the maintenance and upkeep of the store, including content and on-going digital marketing techniques to push and up-sell products in the market, including SEO, PPC, Google Ad-words etc.
- Strong, prior experience of setting up, launching and running an online shop / online store
- Excellent ecommerce background, with experience within the IT consultancy / systems integrator / solution provider space
- Excellent digital marketing background across SEO, PPC, Google Ad-words, Online marketing / Campaign Management etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
This position would suit an Ecommerce Consultant / Ecommerce Executive / Marketing Executive / Marketing Consultant / Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Manager - who has good, prior experience of launching and running an online store within an IT consultancy / solution provider / systems integrator market.
This position is looking to start ASAP, is based in Central London and will be paying from £40,000 - £50,000, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this Ecommerce Consultant / Digital Marketing Consultant position, then please forward your CV for consideration.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Digital Marketing
- Online Advertising
- ICT Consultancy