Location: Dorking, Surrey
Hours: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch each day.
Our longstanding client in Dorking is seeking an E-Commerce Business Development Manager to generate and drive profitable sales in current and future e-commerce channels within mainland Europe by managing and further developing the Amazon market place and fulfilment by Amazon as well as leveraging other dotcom opportunities.General duties include executing online marketing initiatives to ensure consistent online branding, while measuring and reporting on results.
- To co-ordinate and implement strategic e-commerce initiatives for customer direct to consumer websites to enrich the consumer experience and drive revenue growth. Establish effective professional business relationships with key players by creating credibility, developing trust and providing outstanding sales service. Present continuous insights based on industry, customer and marketplace trends and feedback.
- To research and develop new e-commerce customers ensuring year or year profitable sales growth.
- To identify products within our complete portfolio suitable for dotcom trading and liaise with the Product Development team regarding the resolution of any product compliance issues to enable listings.
- To suggest defendable pricing strategies and implement.
- To support the 'click and mortar’ business and defend the market pricing.
- To review analytics and recommend and make changes to key account product assortments and sku listings based on current product performance trends.
- To undertake research to understand the effectiveness of marketing strategies and how they could be optimised to propose and make appropriate improvements on current practice.
- To lead development and modifications of customer landing page and microsite launches to drive optimal business performance; analyse performance and customer feedback; respond to customer enquiries and optimise consumer experience.
- To liaise with marketing and sales colleagues regarding the development and co-ordination of key sales tools to support this channel, e.g. content, images, video and reviews to maximise sales.
- To liaise with sales, marketing, supply chain and production teams to ensure internal communication, processes and procedures are effective and timely enabling the delivery of great service to the customer and maximising order fulfilment potential.
- To drive and oversee all aspects of new channel specific product development from beginning to end including roadmap strategic planning and benchmark key success metrics for product initiatives.
- To create reports that document sales performance, maintain promotional calendars, track promotional spend and return on investment.
- To keep up to date with emerging marketing and c-commerce technology platforms and products to drive business. Propose new e-commerce product ideas, analyse feasibility and quantify business impact.
- To share best practice with the UK Sales Team.
- To undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Previous business to business sales experience dealing with major e-commerce retailers such as Amazon and a proven track record of growing profitable sales into the channels year on year.
- Advanced level Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent data entry skills, touch typing and minimum 40 words per minute.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aligned with The Company’s values of Trust, Passion Team, Care and Success
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Outgoing, friendly and cheerful disposition
- Problem solver
- Reliable, flexible and efficient
Life Asssurance, Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Healthcare Scheme, Car Parking.
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job