Job; eCommerce Business Development Manager - Remote UK
This company is changing online transactional payments for the better. As an eCommerce Business Development Manager within their growing FinTech business you'll be responsible for going into the market and uncovering new opportunities in the Retail and Financial Services sector. As a seasoned sales professional you’ll bring new customers and leads to the organisation and build their sales pipeline.
Reporting to their Head of Direct Sales your duties will include:
- Developing and building sales traction in the e-commerce sector
- Carrying a sales target and being responsible for developing, nurturing and closing sales opportunities aligned to their company’s strategic growth goals.
- Building a sales pipeline by drumming up new business and searching for the next big opportunity for your sector.
- Effectively managing expectations with potential new customers, putting them at the heart of what they do and working with the rest of their business to deliver.
- Collaborating across functions, especially Product Development, Marketing, Risk & Compliance to ensure they can meet, deliver and exceed their customer commitments.
- Planning how you’ll execute your sales goals and building a sales strategy in your sector, delivering your strategy with the rest of their Sales team.
- Pushing company visibility in the market, building connections and relationships, internally and externally.
- Holding yourself accountable, be disciplined with your targets, metrics and prospects.
The experience you’ll have:
- In-depth e-commerce sales experience
- Influencing GTM strategies and building strong platform partnerships to drive new business sales
- Strong eCommerce market knowledge and established network
- Acquiring / acquisition and payment gateway experience
- Financial Services (FinTech) and/or Retail sector
- £’s; basic salary to £85k with 100% OTE i.e. =C£170k
- Benefits; 25 days holiday per year, plus a day off on your birthday and if you're moving house, Private Medical Insurance, 4x salary life assurance, Income protection, 6% employer pension contributions, Health Cash Plan cover, Free parking at their Cambridge office, Bike to Work Scheme, Discounts with a range of retailers, Laptop and working at home equipment
- Location; permanently work from home / remote (UK based) with ability to occasionally travel to their offices in Cambridge and London, and to visit customers across the UK.
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; ecommerce e-commerce e commerce fintech financial services retail payment payments business development manager sales selling gtm go to market Cambridge London home remote wfh
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'