Working Monday to Friday 09.00am-17.00pm
Salary - circa £22,000-24,000 per annum
Job type - Permanent / Full Time
Holiday entitlement - 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Part funded company pension
We are currently seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to join our dynamic and innovative inventory team.
Petrolscooter is a market leading online retailer of motorcycle, small petrol machinery and off road leisure products, shipping worldwide from its 20,000 Square foot distribution centre in Coventry.
Ongoing training to be provided.
- Previous experience of working with a live product database and preparing products for listing onto sales channels such as Amazon and eBay or similar is essential. The successful candidate will need to be knowledgeable in the requirements for accuracy and processed working. Experience of product photography and photo shop would be advantageous but not essential.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they have initiative and can work unsupervised within their department.
- The successful candidate needs to demonstrate that they are a quick learner and can operate at pace safely and effectively.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they can operate within a team with goal focused objectives.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate good organisational skills that can maximise team time, productivity and efficiency.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they can work in a pressured environment and liaise effectively with senior managers and other departments.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they can keep workstations and inventory areas clean and tidy.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they can be versatile as some stock and product management duties will require working within the warehouse and inventory department.
General Duties and Responsibilities
The Ecommerce Assistant will be working in conjunction with the Inventory Co-Ordinator and Warehouse Inventory Manager assisting with the accurate listing of all parts onto our database within the specified format ready to be listed to our various sales channels. You will be working with live database systems and inventory management software on a daily basis and handling stock.
GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English is essential.
For more details please email Laura Dunkley
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Organisational Skills