Discount Displays are a leading retailer of exhibition and retail display equipment as well as a wide range of large format print products. Working primarily with clients across a broad range of B2B industries we stock over 5,000 products that are shipped globally, with the majority of business acquired through our eCommerce channels.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join the team as an eCommerce assistant to help the continued growth of the digital operations of the business.
This challenging, yet exciting role will see you working across a broad spectrum of digital marketing activities and offers huge flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
The overall goal of your role will be to assist the Marketing Manager in increasing profits via our online sales channels and helping the business deliver exceptional customer service throughout the digital user experience.
Our ideal candidate will be ambitious with a strong desire to learn and develop into a fully rounded member of the eCommerce team. A positive mindset and analytical way of thinking are desirable, with strong organisational skills and workload management.
With the option to work remotely, you must be able to self motivate with a high level of focus. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working within eCommerce, or at least a strong understanding of digital services, and the ability to write copy to a high standard.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to help continued growth of online revenue channels and provide users with a first class shopping experience
- Writing copy for products and content throughout the site
- Assisting with the addition and editing of the product catalog
- Checking through existing content on the website for accuracy
- Reporting of technical issues found on the website
- Running social media accounts including blog
- Responding to customer reviews that are received
- Managing Amazon and eBay product listings
- Emailing outreach for link building opportunities
- Contacting past customers to maintain database
- Previous experience within an eCommerce or marketing environment is not essential, but would be beneficial
- Able to write sales copy to a high standard
- A well rounded knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to work with, Microsoft Office / Google Docs, and Wordpress
- Self starter with a strong attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and a positive attitude
- Experience working with the Magento eCommerce platform and Photoshop would be desirable, but not essential
This role is uniquely flexible with the chance to work remotely from home, in an office based near Chichester or a combination of the two. We are offering flexible hours with a minimum of 15 hours per week required. We can also be flexible around school holidays. Pro rata salary is in the region of £17,500 and 28 days holiday including bank holidays.