My client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of bespoke products. They company have a strong online presence and most of their sales traffic comes via their Ecommerce website. Due to growth they are recruiting for an Ecommerce Assistant to join their busy team. The company have very ambitious plans for growth over the next 5 years and developing their online presence is a cruitial part of this.
- Product merchandising
- Ensuring website is kept updated inline with new product launches
- Taking ownership of social media
- Creating engaing content
- Ensuring product imagery is up to date
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly IT literate
- Be a competent user of the microsoft office suite (in particular Excel)
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a passion for the digital world
- Be a team player
- Creative copywriting skills
- Previous experience of Magento, although full training will be given
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic photography
- Basic understanding of SEO is a plus
In return my client is offering a competitive salary of £18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Social Media