Are you passionate about all things digital and looking to join a great e-commerce company? I am working with a great e-Commerce centric leading online retailer who are looking for a e-Commerce assistant to assistant in developing the quality and accuracy of all product and catalogue content on the website. This role is great opportunity for a junior digital marketer.
The business are a North West leading e-Commerce retailer who have grown massively over the past few years. They are a company who understand and are motivated by the impact digital has on the business and are digital centric. The company have a "work hard, play hard" attitude in the office and are looking for great digital marketers to join them.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Content Manager and working alongside other members to ensure that all content on the website is accurate and produced in a timely manner
- Maintain the internet scheduleEnsure all products are present on site and according to the required schedule
- Quality check to ensure product details, imagery and all other information uploaded is accurate and correct.
- Ensure the website performs effectively, ensuring products are appropriately faceted and can easily be found in appropriate categories, search and latest catalogues.
- Other duties commensurate with the role as required by senior management.
- GCSE English literature and language
- Previous web content experience
- Previous digital marketing experience - desirable.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work to a given brief with minimum supervision
- Possess a high level of personal energy and time management skills to ensure completion of projects on time.
- A team player with a flexible approach to the working day, you will be comfortable working as part of a team or autonomously as required.
Competitive Salary Benefits Training/Progression
- product details
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job