A bit about the role...
The purpose of this role is to support the eCommerce Trading Manager in optimising the sales potential of theperfumeshop.com through the effective management of on-site trading activities and campaign implementation, whilst developing strong relationships with suppliers to support commercial activity.
Key Duties / Responsibilities...
- Be responsible for supporting the eCommerce Trading Manager in maximising conversion, average selling price, participation, sales and profit from online trading activity
- Support the eCommerce Trading Manager in effectively implementing the onsite trading plan, reviewing performance and taking appropriate action where necessary to enhance sales and maximise performance
- Work with the wider Customer and Experience Team to ensure the campaign strategy is delivered on the website and is aligned across the Business touchpoints to enhance the customer journey
- Build strong supplier relationships to ensure you can deliver the relevant KPIs including but not limited to promotions, onsite support and implementation
- Work with the Buying team to identify new ranges of opportunities online, providing feedback to the eCommerce Trading Manager when required
- Ensure that The Perfume Shop has the right product range and location onsite for all products to best optimise performance
- Analyse the performance of key online opportunities, ensuring you provide regular insight to the eCommerce Trading Manager and wider Customer and Experience team whilst producing regular management information and reports
- Develop strong and effective internal and external working relationships to support and enhance the sales and performance of The Perfume Shop’s website
- Line Manage the eCommerce Product & Promotion Team Leader, ensuring timelines are met and product and campaigns are effectively implemented to meet the customer needs and maximise commercial results
- Provide day to day support to the eCommerce Product & Promotion Team Leader - assisting them with any queries they may have in relation to their team
- Provide training and coaching to the eCommerce Product & Promotion Team Leader
- Take ownership for conducting regular one to one meetings and appraisals in a timely manner for your team, setting clear and achievable objectives and ensuring development plans are in place
- Act as a lead example to drive engagement and ensure a high level of service is offered within the business
- Take accountability for developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the eCommerce team
Essential Experience Knowledge & Skills...
- Proven experience of online trading with demonstrable results
- Previous experience of having worked within an eCommerce team
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- A strong commercial focus and drive for results in a retail environment
- Commercially focused with excellent ability to understand and interpret market information
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal; with the ability to influence when needed
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines to drive for results
- Demonstrable presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret volume data
- Previous line management or supervisory experience
A little bit about us...
The Perfume Shop has c.260 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.
Contracted Hours - 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
- Commercial Awareness
- Online Retail
- Trading Analysis
- Trading Activity
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'