mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an eCommerce Assistant on behalf of our client based in Radcliffe. This is an opportunity to join a company that has recently experienced huge growth.
The purpose of the job is to support the eCommerce Executive in order to support and enhance the running of the company's sites. Duties will include:
- eCommerce - managing the online product lifestyle, and ensuring all product information/imagery on the website is accurately maintained
- Maximising sales through effective visual merchandising and categorization of products on the website
- Optimising product recommendations to increase sales through cross-selling and up-selling
- Setting up online promotions
- Answering the telephone and handling any sales queries as necessarily
- Responding promptly to customer and consumer enquiries
- Managing key accounts as necessary
- Updating a samples spreadsheet as required
To be considered for the role you will need strong communication skills (written and spoken), and you will be competent with Microsoft Office (including Excel). You will be a proactive person that can work on their own initiative, and will have great attention to detail.
Experience of working within an eCommerce role would be beneficial however is not essential. Experience of supporting a sales team is also desirable.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:00, and Friday 08:30-13:45 with forty minute lunch breaks.
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job