Are you an experienced Administrator looking to work for a leading organisation that is going through an exciting period of growth?
Our Client is a leading furniture store in Blackburn and due to their ever expanding growth they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Assistant / Product Lister to join their team.
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a high calibre individual now looking to make a move to improve their career prospect. Unlike some of their competitors within the sector, my client has a continued focus on innovation, bespoke product development and a customer centric approach.
- Delivering outstanding customer service to online and retail customers
- Listing quality checks and enhancements with the view to enhance the customer experience
- Listing description and content (most important to have experience with this)
- Promoting Brand awareness across all platforms
- Commercial analysis and competitor research
- Assisting with marketing promotions (working closely with our Marketing department)
- Responding to customer queries via email and online sales platforms (i.e.; -, Amazon) in a timely manner
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement (most important to have experience with this and demonstrate)
- Projects and improvements
- To format and distribute Order forms
- Providing product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Creating, updating and amending product listings on a variety of platforms
- Assisting with promotions (working closely with the Marketing Department)
Inputting, analysing and reporting on data to include best sellers and weekly sales figures
- Carrying out market and product research
- Ensuring that all software and online systems are continuously up to date and correct
- General office and administration duties including filing, photocopying, scanning and data input
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong administration and Microsoft Office & Excel skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Experience of eBay, Amazon platforms and other online retailers is required. You will have be Computer literate and a understanding FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files as well as solid communication & articulation skills and have the ability to multi task.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team within a large family textile business, the company has exciting plans and there are wide ranging options for progression for the right candidate.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: Lister
Job Type: Full-time
- Administration Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'