My client is an award winning design company with a superb international reputation seeking an Ecommerce Assistant to join their growing team. Based just south of Wallingford, Oxfordshire, in an idyllic location on the River Thames, the role will report directly to the Ecommerce Analyst and Marketing Manager, and assist with the client's EMEA wesbite and Amazon development. Working 9am to 5pm, Monday through to Friday, the position is full time and permanent.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Ensure product selection, information, and pricing on the client website and Amazon is accurate and up to date.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Work internally with other departments within the company to help inform others of product updates on websites.
- Collect and maintain product attributes to be updated within the client's Product Information Management system.
- Become an ecommerce expert within the business area and apply a customer led focus in everything you do.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experince:
- Familiarity and comfort with spreadsheets and viewing data in tables.
- Strong interest in digital marketing channels and ecommerce.
- Computer literacy and a good understanding of web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
- Detail oriented
- Highly organised
- Deadline focused
- Excellent communication skills
- A superb team player