You'll find our client, a charming childrenswear brand, nestled in the heart of Central London's independent boutiques. With their minds focused on design and production, the founders are looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager to join them to ensure their website attracts qualified traffic and converts browsers to buyers.
- Work with the web agency to champion a customer-centric focus, continuously optimising the website and improving conversion
- Oversee SEO agency strategy alongside the content exec
- Manage 2 direct reports
- Support organic content with a Paid Social strategy
- Monitor, analyse and interpret online performance, particularly conversion performance and revenue growth
- Introduce and manage customer communications via Mailchimp (analysis, segmentation, lifecycle strategy, etc)
- Plan and schedule weekly newsletters (According to Marketing Calendar and in coordination with Buyer/Graphic Designer)
- Weekly analysis of all sellers with Buyer (e.g. best & worst, opportunities/recommendations)
- Supervise blog output and social content uploads
- Set out and implement Influencer strategy
- Identify and establish suitable online partnerships and collaborations (competitions, content, links etc)
- Manage Instagram innovation activities/events/collaborations
The growth story here is compelling, not just in the UK but overseas, the US in particular so this is a pivotal role where you will have total control of the digital performance of the business and it's in a fabulous location!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'