The Ecommerce and Digital Manager will be responsible for creating and managing the ecommerce site for this growing fashion business. With sole responsibility for the digital channels, this role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take a step up into a more strategic position, while also remaining very hands on.
Our client is a fashion business based in Leicester. They design and produce all their products in house, supplying some of the UK's largest fashion retailers.
The Ecommerce and Digital Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting up a Shopify store to launch the B2C ecommerce business
- Day-to-day management of the ecommerce site, including product uploads, writing descriptions, optimisation and analysis
- Driving traffic to the website through various channels (focusing on social media and organic search specifically)
- Working closely with the director on the strategic direction of the ecommerce site
The successful candidate for the Ecommerce and Digital Manager role will have:
- Strong ecommerce background, ideally in a B2C retail business
- Digital marketing skills (SEO, Social, Content, etc)
- Drive to work independently and take responsibility for the digital channels
- Strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
Competitive package on offer including:
- £35-40k dependent on experience
- Flexible office hours
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free sample clothing
- Day off on your birthday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'