Ecommerce Analytics and Insights Manager - Google Analytics
We are looking for a Google Analytics expert for a leading ecommerce client.
As the Ecommerce Analytics and Insights Manager you will pivotal in using Google Analytics, Qlikview and Excel to analyse data and determine customer behaviour, trends and patterns.
As the Google Analytics Expert within the organisation, you will be providing support and guidance for those with queries and making sure teams are fully harnessing the benefits of GA.
You will lead work on understanding how customers respond to different marketing channels and campaigns using a variety of data sources including Google Analytics, Basket Data and Competitor Intelligence data.
Ultimately our client is looking for someone who can drive uplift in conversion rates via A/B and MVT testing workflows, and support improvements in UX and UI.
You’ll help uncover big opportunities for the Digital team to make savings across Paid Media by comparing PPC and Organic results and working with the Paid Media and SEO teams to better optimise their activity, ensuring optimisation of media spend.
Our client offers a friendly and dynamic working environment and a continued company growth plan and staff development.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- A passion for working with an array of data sources, a desire to deliver insight from it and to bring it to life for those with less technical knowledge
- Strong A/B and MVT testing skills and web optimisation experience
- Experience in working with analytical software - Google Analytics and Enhanced Ecommerce
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Excellent numerical ability and working knowledge of MS Excel
- Well organised and methodical, with great attention to detail
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning and keeping up to date with the latest trends in both digital and marketing
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Analytical Software
- Google Analytics