This is about analysing how well our online store performs, and using this knowledge to improve the way we do things.
You'll need to understand our customers, and really get to grips with how data can help every part of our business. It'll see you come up with new and innovative ideas, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
Salary - £45,585 rising to £52,510 plus benefits and travel bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Analytics Product Owner to join our Global Business Coordination department, at our Head Office in Tamworth. You will be part of a hugely ambitious technology programme and will work with a great agile team delivering marketing analytics applications.
You will work with the Product Manager - Marketing to drive product roadmap and translate business needs into user stories so you can populate the backlog with the agreed priority. You will be responsible for taking ownership of your product area and for communicating the product’s vision.
You will be responsible for understanding the business goals and subsequently driving success by delivering projects within the proposed deadlines and budget. You will be responsible for ensuring the products and services being built are suitable for the end users.
The ideal candidate will have an analytics background focused on digital marketing and will have had experience in designing analytical software and/or executing a Data Science role.
As this role is part of a global team, there will be significant travel for the first 6-8 months of this role. You will be expected to travel 3 out of 4 weeks per month.
This a full time permanent role.
• Decompose product features from the roadmap/program backlog into matured and estimated user stories that can be achieved in a single sprint.
• Manage and prioritise product deliverables for delivery team
• Collaborate with relevant subject matter experts
• Identify gaps in systems and propose solutions
• Maintain alignment between the product development and business objectives
• Understand how data is structured and how it feeds into reporting data models
• Delivering and collecting product metrics
• Defining sprint goals
• In depth understanding of the Product Owner role with a proven track record in delivering analytical software products
• Deep understanding of technical aspects of the project and ability to create clear team backlog items on sometimes conflicting / unclear requirements.
• Experience of Analytic software (e.g. Google Analytics / Adobe Workbench etc.)
• Experience in driving Insights from raw data
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Excellent stakeholder communication
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian systems
• Ability to quickly understand new software
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken and able to demonstrate the ability to write clear, well thought through and concise user stories.
• Capable of building trust and relationships at all levels
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a mathematical field is desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'