Ecommerce (Web) Analyst
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
We're looking for an eCommerce Analyst to join our small but growing eCommerce team within Emerging Markets.
With the ability to work across reporting, insight and web analytics tagging, you'll be responsible for analytics across the 26 international websites on our platform, setting a new analytics standard for the eCommerce team.
- You'll be comfortable analysing user behaviour and understanding customer journeys in order to identify opportunities to improve the user experience and provide recommendations and insights to the eCommerce team
- Be involved in the early stages of functional improvements to the websites to ensure that we have the right KPIs and measures of success and that we're set up to collect the right data to inform decision making
- Work with other areas of the business to create new, and improve existing, reports and dashboards ensuring that they continue to be relevant to the business needs
- Own the definition and ongoing delivery of web analytics reporting for our 26 websites
- Work with our marketing team and channel partners to provide reporting and insight on campaigns
- You'll take control of tagging for our Google analytics implementation via Google Tag Manager, documenting the implementation and ensure that it's kept updated
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required
Essential skills and experience
- A core understanding of Digital Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- A high attention to detail and a methodical approach to reporting and insight
- Demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and be able to simplify technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English language
- RS Components
- RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
- How to Apply
- Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0)
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'