Our Client is a global front runner in the consumer goods industry with a robust portfolio of world renowned and iconic brands with a customer base that literally stretches into the hundreds of millions. With a massively diverse range of products ranging from: fine writing equipment, homeware goods and various commercial products. The multifaceted nature of the products sold reflects the company's dynamic and ever evolving work environment.
As the eCommerce Sales Manager you will working directly with the Director in achieving the company's ambitious eCommerce targets. Working within a forward thinking and dynamic eCommerce team the eCommerce Sales Manager will be pivotal in managing daily customer operations whilst delivering sales targets for their own account base alongside maximizing the availability of products through the optimal channels whilst retaining consistency with the brand strategy.
- Ownership of P&L and work in a target driven role.
- Working in a matrix environment and building close relationships with multiple business areas including Marketing, Trading and Content.
- Develop strategies for digital space and giving analysis based on rate of sales, promotional necessities and goal in-stock levels.
- Proactively use data, information systems and metrics around financial, brand and Shopper trends to increase profit, market share and sales.
- Deliver customer and category strategic development and yearly operating plan.
- Collaborating with E-segment teams to explain and educate the customer on market data.
- Working closely with the Merchandising team to instill methods that assist the customers in efficiently and creatively engaging with consumers and shoppers through packaging, merchandising and promotion.
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or trade in the eCommerce channel.
- Willingness to learn and communicate around key around key business topics
- Detail orientated, and operationally focused management style coupled with strong motivational skills.
- Experience in CPG and FMCG is strongly preferred.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Job title: eCommerce Sales Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus
Job type: Permanent
Job Industry: eCommerce