Ecommerce Account Manager | Berkshire or Central London | £60k - £70k plus car allowance and Bonus
About the Ecommerce Account Manager Role
Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast growing digital arm of a household brand?
As the Ecommerce Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of businesses and being the digital champion to help drive ecommerce channels.
Ecommerce Account Manager for a dynamic FMCG business, whose responsibilities include;
- Lead new ecommerce opportunities in retail partners to build strong online joint business plans
- Act as the advisory and ecommerce strategic partner
- Work with the wider digital team to help roll out digital initiatives across the UK and Europe
- Own the internal ecommerce relationships to identify opportunities within the UK operation
- Proven track record in online sales (B2B or B2C)
- Background in ecommerce and a strong understanding of digital
- Sound relationship building skills and stakeholder management to a senior level
- An analytical mindset to look at and produce meaningful insights
About the Company...
This international organisation is investing heavily in their digital arm with a rapid growth happening right now. This is a great time to get involved and be part of their ecommerce expansion.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job