Love Fashion and Want to work part time or flexihours?
ECOMMERCE TRADING MANAGER FOR TIMPANYS
Timpanys is a trusted market place that specialises in the resale of pre-loved, luxury designer goods both online and at our flagship store in Berkshire. We are passionate about democratising luxury fashion and reducing the environmental impact of the fashion industry. In response to the strength of demand in our online marketplace we are now focused on accelerating our growth in this area and are looking for someone passionate and excited to help us achieve our goals in growing and expanding our business.
You will have lots of autonomy and room to implement your ideas and will be tasked with increasing awareness and sales of our beautiful designer items online. We can choose your hours/work part time and we would love someone who wants to work with us long term.
What you’ll be doing;
Lead online merchandising commercial decisions with the objective of increasing our online sales
- What we’re looking for…
- Someone who is creative and passionate about luxury fashion and reducing textile waste
- Some experience in similar role within the fashion retail sector
- Experience with Shopify platform and website analytics
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good collaboration skills, bringing together cross-functional groups of people
- Experience using Google Analytics (or similar web analytics) to identify trends and take appropriate actions
- An understanding of SEO, and the impact of actions on search visibility
- Experience with Google, Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Web Merchandising
- External best practice in development of trading plans and marketing calendars and someone who wants to grow themselves within a supportive team
- You will be based in Berkshire or London
- Google Analytics
- Online Marketplace