eCommerce Manager | eCommerce Consultancy | Central London | £60-70,000 PA
Are you a eCommerce Manager with the ability to work across multiple verticals, fast paced brands and enjoy being given fresh objectives to get stuck into? Then this client is waiting to hear from you.
I am working with an award winning strategic multichannel eCommerce Consultancy who help retailers understand and engage their consumers. They work with some of the biggest names in fashion, travel, gaming and more. Their projects range from in store analytics to helping build pop up interactive stores.
They are seeking a eCommerce Manager preferably with experience of working in a transactional trading environment. If you are able to look at briefs objectively with a good commercial and emotional intelligence and has experience of delivering world class client presentations, then there is no limit to the success you could have here.
- Have at least a couple of years' experience as a general eCommerce Manager either at a retailer or a brand which transacts
- Be entrepreneurial and have a curious outlook towards strategic briefs
- Have a good commercial awareness as to current market trends
- This role will focus on supporting a number of brands including a major fashion name
- Be able to develop and grow ecommerce omnichannel offerings
- Be inspiring when it comes to client presentations and show detail
Based in a fashionable part of central London, these guys have a great office environment and enjoy the reputation of being one of the most sought-after consultancies about. If you are interested, then waste no time and get in touch ASAP!!!