Ecologist - Poole
My client, an independent ecological consultancy based in Poole, are currently seeking an experienced Ecologist to join their ever-expanding team.
If successful in your application, you will be joining a team of Ecologists who have the skills and experience to carry out a range of interesting ecological projects. You will be assisting the Senior and Principal ecologists in leading the team to provide professional consultancy services to clients.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for leading a team and working on small, medium and large projects.
- Writing reports - (BREEAM reports to a high standard)
- Preparing quotes unassisted.
- Client liaison.
- To adhere to the Company's policies and procedures.
- Leading and organising field surveys.
- Conducting Ecological Clerk of Works.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- CIEEM membership (Associate level)
- 4+ years' experience working within consultancy
- At least one protected species licence
- Demonstrable report writing capabilities
- Experience in EPS licencing
- Full UK driving licence
My client offers a flexible working environment and a competitive salary, in addition to an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 365006 or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
- Bat Licence
- GCN Licence
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'