Ecologist - Oxford
My client, a multi-disciplinary practice providing a range of environmental services, are currently seeking an experienced Ecologist to join their team based in Oxford. My client believes in the best quality of service and provide essential planning advice in three key areas: Ecology, Landscape Planning and Arboriculture.
To be considered for this exciting Ecologist role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in ecological consultancy.
- Sound ecological knowledge and consultancy experience.
- Phase 1 habitat and protected species survey experience.
- A BSc or MSc in Ecology or a relevant discipline.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent botanical identification skills.
- A protected species licence would be desirable.
- A general enthusiasm for Ecology and the environment.
- Full, valid UK drivers licence.
The client offers a competitive salary, a flexible benefits plan and opportunity for career development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you are searching for any other roles relating to Ecology or Landscape Architecture then please do not hesitate to contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
- Bat Licence
- GCN Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'