Salary: Competitive (£20,000+)
My client, a respected multi-disciplinary consultancy, is currently on the lookout for an ambitious and enthusiastic Ecologist to join their team in Leeds.The successful candidate will join a team of Ecology professionals who work closely with colleagues in other disciplines, such as Planning, Landscape and Archaeology.
As part of this role you will be required to deliver ecological consultancy and mitigation works in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment.
If successful in your application, your role will involve:
- Carrying out Phase 1 habitat surveys and protected species surveys.
- Carrying out desk studies, research, data management and analysis.
- Report writing.
- Assisting with Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Assisting senior colleagues and providing support on surveys.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree in Ecology or a related discipline
- Hold at least on protected species licence
- Protected species survey experience
- CIEEM membership
- A full, UK driving licence
- Ability to work flexibly and to work unsocial hours
The client prides itself on providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging continuous professional development, allowing employees to reach their full potential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (01792) 362015 or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
- Bat Licence
- GCN Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'