My client, a small UK based professional ecology consultancy is searching for an Ecologist to join their highly qualified and experienced team in Cheshire.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within a team to complete both office work and field work where you will undertake Phase 1 habitat surveys, Ecological Impact Assessments (EcIAs), Habitat Regulation Assessments (HRAs) and protected species surveys. You will have the opportunity to liaise with clients, complete licence applications and tenders. Also, you will hold responsibility by supporting and mentoring staff.
It is essential that applicants have:
- Have a BSc/ MSc in Ecology or a related discipline.
- Experience and capability to lead field surveys and assessments including Phase 1 habitat surveys, protected species surveys, EcIAs and HRAs.
- Have demonstrable consultancy experience.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Experience writing licences and tenders.
- At least one protected species licence (e.g. Bat, Great Crested Newt, etc.)
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
- Full membership of CIEEM
It is beneficial for the candidate to live in the local area.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary, comprehensive training and career development.
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for roles related to Ecology, please do not hesitate to contact Carlie Andrews on or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'