EC&I Reliability Engineer
Leading Chemical/biotechnology Manufacturer requires a (Instrumentation, control and Electrical Engineering) EC&I Reliability Engineer based in NE, on a full time, permanent basis. The company produces specialist products for regulated medical applications.
As the EC&I Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for the organisation and operation of the EC&I maintenance and reliability. Reporting to the Operations Engineering manger directly you will have responsibility for 3rd party suppliers and project delivery.
Duties may include the following:
- Act as site Responsible EC&I Engineer
- Safety, Health & Environmental- continued development of a safe operating culture within the Instrument department together with responsibility for the installation and maintenance of all equipment and facilities in compliance with Statutory Regulations and Company Codes of Practice.
- Manage all EC&I technical engineers - compliance, coaching and technical capability
- Maintenance Operations - Plan and deliver the development of all maintenance, planned preventative maintenance and ISO 9001 test and calibration systems.
- Technical- provision of technical advice on CAPEX EC&I engineering projects
The ideal candidate will be an experienced EC&I engineer with a minimum of degree in Instrumentation, control and Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) and ideally a chartered engineer(or working towards) with a proven track record of delivering reliability and PPM programmes.
As well as a competitive salary on offer, the roles comes with an excellent benefits package, including health care, pension, holidays etc.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing Bio-Technology company and in return they are offering a competitive package. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK and on this occasion TemplarFox Consultancy is acting as an employment agency
- Electrical Engineering
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job