EC&I ENGINEER (MONDAY TO FRIDAY, DAYS) - Upto £35k + Excellent Benefits - NORTH WEST
EC&I Engineer (Monday to Friday, Days)
Upto £35k + Excellent Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Procurement, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive. co.uk or join us on twitter at twitter.c om/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
We are delighted to assist our client, a Global Chemical Company, in their search for an Electrical Engineer, to be based at their site in Cheshire.
As EC&I Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Provide Engineering support to production to maximize plant efficiencies and minimize downtime
- Completes general maintenance of plant, equipment and services using planned, preventative techniques.
- Implements a corrective program of maintenance work and small process improvements.
- Carries out plant modifications in line with engineering standards and systems
- Carries out inspection, testing and defect rectification on SIS systems to standards set out in IEC 61508 / 61511
- Carries out ATEX / DSEAR hazardous area inspection, testing and defect rectification work to recognised industry standards.
- Adheres to and Carries out electrical work to standards and methods set out in the Electricity At Works Act and BS7671
- Carries out general instrumentation testing and inspection work to RAGEGEP standards
Ideal EC&I Engineer Candidate:
- NVQ Level III in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Substantial Engineering maintenance skills and experience
- Broad experience on typical maintenance machine tools
- IT literate with knowledge of computerised maintenance systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Recognised electrical qualification and relevant competency gained through knowledge & experience (17th Edition).
- Ideally you will possess knowledge of ATEX / DESEAR systems (although this can be trained) and good knowledge and experience in carrying out related or similar testing, inspection and rectification work
- Similarly, you will be Compex certified, although this is not essential as my client will put you through
- Good awareness & knowledge of SIS systems and has performed related or similar work
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job