Venn Group is currently working with a busy NHS organisation in North London who are looking for an experienced EBME Manager.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing medical equipment maintenance in all areas to ensure the Trusts needs are met including planning, managing and co-ordinating the annual plan for PPM's
- Undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), ranging from simple repairs to more complex work
- Assisting with the management of the Medical equipment support service
- Carrying out reactive maintenance on equipment varying from defibrillators to ventilators and everything in between
It is essential that the successful EBME Manager has:
- Previous experience as a Senior Biomedical Engineer or an EBME Manager
Hourly rate: £24 -£27 per hour
Contract length: 4 months (Subject to extension)
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to or speak with Ken Kittoe or Max Gray on .
- Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical Engineering
- Medical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'