EBD Teaching Assistants
We are currently looking to recruit Emotional Behaviour Disorder (EBD) Teaching Assistants for day-to-day and long-term assignments across numerous Primary schools in the Cardiff area. You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils with challenging behaviour whilst supporting the class teacher.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with the above in these settings and be confident in doing so including supporting in Literacy and Numeracy, and outdoor activities. Candidates with additional skills such as Makaton, BSL, PECS and Team Teach are extremely sort after.
- 1:1/small groups experience
- Will hold or be working towards a L2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Able to cope with challenges of working in SNU/PRU
- Able to work using own initiative
- Able to work as part of a team
- Calm and consistent nature
- An ability to deal with challenging behaviours and situations If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members on or alternatively forward your CV directly.
All appointments are subject to ITN Marks strict background checks including enhanced DBS (which we can help you obtain) and suitable reference and ID checks.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members on or alternatively forward your CV directly.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job