EBD teaching assistant required in Birmingham - January 2018
JBD Recruitment are recruiting for EBD Teaching Assistants to work within a Special Needs School located within the Birmingham Area. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils.
The position would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience. This is a Primary School that require support with EBD students in KS1 and KS2.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a special school
• Must have experience working with students with EBD in Primary Schools
• Flexible and available for full time work.
• Current, valid DBS (update service).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
• Think and plan strategically
• Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
• Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
• Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please email an updated CV or call the JBD Recruitment team on the office number. We look forward to working with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job