ProSwimwear Ltd is the largest online retailer of competitive swimwear in Europe selling swimwear for training and racing at all levels together with swimming accessories.
We are professional swimwear specialists selling to entry level swimmers up to Olympic level and as a well-established and innovative organisation that is renowned for consistently delivering outstanding customer service we are looking for an email marketing executive to join us.
Based near Bridgwater in Somerset with a turnover of £6 million a year and growing by close to 20% year to year the company has aggressive future expansion plans and is looking for the right person to join the team for an immediate start.
Your tasks will include:
- Taking day-to-day ownership of our eBay and amazon marketplace accounts to ensure sales growth is maintained in line with company targets.
- Managing all customer communication and feedback via Amazon and eBay and resolving any customer queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Communicating with eBay and Amazon seller support to resolve customer issues / complaints and to resolve product listing issues.
- Ensuring product listings are accurate and optimised for the specific requirements of each channel.
- Ensuring all new products are listed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring competitor pricing and promotional activity.
- Monitoring KPIs to ensure our listings achieve maximum visibility and sales volumes.
- Ensuring all listings adhere to the marketplace selling policies.
- Implementing promotional activity in line with the main websites as well as specific channel promotions.
- Staying up to date with any changes to policies or marketing initiatives on each marketplace in order to discover new opportunities.
- Reporting and analysis of the performance of each channel.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in working in eCommerce, in particular with eBay and Amazon sales channels.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages would be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organisation and multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Dynamic, creative, with a 'hands-on’ approach.
- Strong IT skills.
Experience or knowledge of the following would be an advantage but not essential:
- HTML and CSS
- SQL / XML
- Web design and UX
- Advanced functions within Microsoft Excel
Although skills in these areas are an advantage we are looking for the right person to fit with our team who can excel.
Training will be provided to suit the successful candidate’s needs.
This role would suit a recent graduate looking to take their first role with an internationally renowned company.
- Customer Communication