Position Overview - Employee Benefits Consultant (Clients Provided)
My client is currently seeking a CF30 qualified Employee Benefits Consultant. The Employee Benefits Consultant will take responsibility for the retention and development of an existing client bank. The role will be split between employee benefits (70%) and private client advice (30%).
Key Responsibilities - Employee Benefits Consultant (Clients Provided)
- Take specific responsibility for the retention and development of an agreed client portfolio. Provide consultancy support to clients and exceptional customer service to secure client relationships
- Achieve cross selling to meet new business targets
- Provide advice to clients on products best suited to their present and/or future needs
- Building productive relationships with clients
- Contribute ideas and opinions to continually improve the team's capabilities and increase client servicing standards
Experience and Knowledge - Employee Benefits Consultant (Clients Provided)
- A minimum of 3 years working within a EB consultancy role providing support to a range of clients on a variety of group schemes
- Strong knowledge and experience of employee benefits products
- Thorough understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to advice to customers
- CF30 qualified
You will be remunerated with a base salary of £55,000, plus bonus and benefits.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- EB Consultant
- Corporate IFA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job