Working exclusively with a top 10 accountancy firm in London who are looking to expand their employee benefits team in line with business growth. Their BDM has been very successful in winning new business and is looking for someone to work alongside him to manage the new clients coming into the business, you will have a broad knowledge across multiple benefits, in addition to having proven experience of managing and growing an existing book of business.
Please note, you must be Diploma Qualified as this is a regulated role:
- Manage a portfolio of clients won by the Business Development Manager
- Providing pension, group risk and flexible benefits consultancy support to new and existing clients
- Grow the existing portfolio through the development of cross selling opportunities
- Assist with the design and implementation of these schemes
- Regular reviews with providers in line with product and legislative updates
- Annual/biannual re-broking exercises and recommendations
- Client benefit review meetings
- Group pension presentations to employees where necessary
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Employee Benefits
- EB Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job