Strategy Education work closely with Secondary Schools and Academics across London who have started their Summer Term Recruitment. We have dedicated consultants who work across each borough in London, therefore your personal consultant will work directly in the location you are looking to work.
We are happy to offer full time and part time positions.
Our schools are looking for teachers who have a true passion and knowledge in teaching their specialist subject. We would require teachers to plan and mark and become full members of their departments. These schools are wanting a 'cando' attitude from candidates and in return they pay to scale and will offer opportunities for September 2018.
If you are interested in securing a long term contract for Easter 2018 and fit the following criteria, get in touch with Emma at Strategy Education today!
• Hold a UK teaching qualification
• Have a passion for educating children across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
• Understand the need for flexibility and adaptability
• Have excellent classroom management skills
• Recognise the needs of individual children and have the ability to differentiate
Strategy Education offers;
• A stress free job search
• Flexible working to suit your travel and location needs
• Dedicated consultants who work to meet your employment requirements
• Tailored interview advice and guidance
• 24/7 contact with your consultant
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary Education